Envoy’s mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. Our story started at the front desk, where signing in with paper and pen used to be the norm. But Envoy set a new standard, and now visitors everywhere are signing in on iPads. To date, we've helped customers like Slack, Box, Github and Pinterest welcome over 27 million visitors in more than seven thousand offices worldwide.
And visitor management is just the beginning. We’re building a world where you'll know instantly when packages are delivered; where your office will unlock automatically when you arrive; where you'll be able to book a meeting room, simply by walking through the door.
If this world sounds exciting, we'd love for you to help us build it.
- Work with technical and non technical teams to find the very best talent
- Deploy creative tactics to identify, attract, qualify and hire the best
- Partner with our engineering leadership to design the best in class candidate experience
- Organize events, meet-ups, extracurricular activities to promote Envoy's amazing engineering culture
- Own the full life cycle of our technical recruiting function
- Previous Technical Recruiting experience
- Previous experience with performing outbound candidate searches
- Prior recruiting experience at agencies
- Amazing communication skills
- Incredibly efficient
- Metrics driven
- Excellent at discovering hidden talent
- Tenacious and can help us achieve our hiring goals
- Positive and outgoing person who can express to candidates the excitement of the Envoy culture
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.