EXANTE is a wealth tech company that provides centralized trading solutions and B2B financial infrastructure that helps create value through technology.
Our proprietary trading platform enables direct market access to a wide range of financial instruments including stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures, options and more from a single multi-currency account.
With over 600 employees and a decade in the market, EXANTE’s presence extends across over 10 locations, including but not limited to the UK, Cyprus, Malta and Hong Kong.
We're growing 70% year-on-year and hiring globally day-by-day. Learn more about the EXANTE corporate culture and company benefits: https://careers.exante.eu/about/
We are expanding our Global Sales Force and looking for an established Senior Relationship Manager in multiple locations across Europe and Asia.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual with ambitions for personal success, who enjoys working as a Hunter in a Sales organization, is passionate to offer truly unlimited investment opportunities for existing clients and is willing to prospect new markets/attract new clients.
The candidate must have experience in business development and selling to HNWI, Private Wealth Management, Asset Managers, Fund Managers, Family Offices, and other private investors.
Reporting Line - Head of Regional Sales
- Materialize existing contacts/clients into new business
- Develop new leads and build sales pipeline
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets set together with management
- Monitor general developments of competition
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years in a sales role in Financial Services/Investment industry
- A valid business contact network to build a sales pipeline in the First 90 Days (HNWI, Private Wealth Management, Asset Managers, Fund Managers, Family Offices, and other private investors)
- Good knowledge of securities market: stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures and options
- Proven experience in financial service sales and key account management – providing solutions based on customer needs
- Generally motivated for Sales (Hunting and New Business development) and highly energetic with a good sense of priorities and time management
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Fluent English. Additional languages will be an asset
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Willingness to reach and exceed targets, overachiever mentality
- Capability to work and succeed in the fast pace and ever-changing environment
- Base salary and uncapped commissions
- Flexible and remote working
- International experience
- Private medical insurance