LGBT Great careers, powered by The Ocean Partnership, supports the investment industry in building diverse high performing team.
As the Senior Relationship Manager you will build strong client relationships and be involved in all aspects of client management.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us.
- Support other relationship managers in all aspects of client management, including client presentation creation and delivery of customised reports.
- Support the sales team in winning new business.
- Collaborate to ensure client retention and the evolution of the fiduciary management proposition across the EMEA region.
- Support on fiduciary management opportunities to build case studies, client testimonials and provide information to support to the sales process.
- Build strong working relationships with clients and provide timely responses to clients’ requests.
- Proven client facing experience gained within a similar environment.
- Ideally have previous experience of Fiduciary background in an Asset Management or Consulting organisation.
- Excellent pensions SME knowledge.
Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry.