Introduction to Shield AI
Shield AI’s mission is to protect service members and civilians with artificially intelligent systems. For our world-class team, no idea is too ambitious, and we never stop working to make possible what looks out of reach today. We are backed by Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, have been shipping product since 2018, and are growing rapidly.
Are you a Senior Robotics Automation Engineer that is excited about robotics and improving quality through designing, building and operating automated test fixtures? Are you interested in autonomous and collaborative robotics? Join us to help define next generation artificially intelligent robots for a safer, more secure world! You will play a meaningful role in the delivery of paradigm shifting products by accelerating product delivery through automation.
What you'll do
- Have a hands on role improving existing automation fixtures and working with our Mechanical, Electrical, Embedded and software engineering teams to design new fixtures for existing and future products.
- Design a production level vehicle in the loop service for the company to utilize.
- Manage our hardware and vehicle in the loop testing infrastructure and processes.
- Develop automation that drives continuous feedback on changes coming from engineering.
- Other duties as assigned.
- C, C++
- Embedded experience
- Nvidia Xavier (AGX, NX), Pi, Arduino
People we're looking for have the following required education and experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science, similar degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Expertise with a majority of the technology above
- You have a demonstrated record of working hard, being a trustworthy teammate, holding yourself and others to high standards, and being kind to others
If you're interested in being part of our team, apply now!
Shield AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To conform to U.S. Government regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.