How do you verify real people in the digital world? Onfido helps companies see real identity – the humans behind the screens – using world-leading AI and identity experts. Our solutions enable customers to prove their identities, wherever they are, with just an ID and their face. So companies have everything they need to grow their businesses securely.
Our AI-based technology assesses whether a user’s government-issued ID is genuine or fraudulent, and then compares it against their facial biometrics. That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Bunq and Remitly
the assurance they need to onboard customers remotely and securely.
The Senior Sales Development Representative at Onfido isn't your typical "SDR" role. The team we’ve built is not only responsible for qualifying leads, setting meetings and building pipeline, but also much more than that...By joining a collaborative fast-paced culture that relies and thrives on individuals who will go above and beyond, you will build and define not only your future with Onfido but the growth and expansion of the company at large!
Most importantly, you will be tasked to work closely with Account Executives and marketing teams to generate new business and add to our world-class winning inside sales culture.
As an integral part of our sales team, experienced Account Executives guide and mentor you to help ensure your success as a contributing member of the organization. This position is designed to prepare you with a number of career paths and opportunities at a hyper-growth startup that is re-defining Identity Verification.
As a Senior Sales Development Representative at Onfido you will:
- Initiate sales opportunities with a balanced inbound/outbound approach by navigating accounts and hunting for qualified prospects and setting qualified meetings.
- Work closely with a highly experienced field sales team to define and execute on Territory/Target account plans.
- Qualify all Onfido marketing-generated leads.
- Collaborate with the sales team to move prospects through the sales funnel to closure.
- Participate in corporate & industry-wide conferences
We're looking for Senior Sales Development Representative's who have:
- B2B sales development experience
- Comfortable at initiating phone conversations with executives, navigating questions, and overcoming objections.
- Proficiency using enterprise-grade sales CRM, such as Salesforce.com.
- Knowledgeable using social networking tools to help canvas an account (LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, etc.).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Self starter, confident with owning responsibilities and experienced in seeing projects through from end to end
- Team player with a collaborative attitude.
Onfidoer’s share a set of core values
and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
Along with our multi-national team in our London HQ we have offices in EMEA, America and APAC, making Onfido an exciting and culturally enriching place to work.
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Please note: Onfidoers are all working from home for the time being. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.