Zeta's mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and democratize banking
Today, it's difficult for many businesses to build the financial products they imagine. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are barriers in the way. Zeta is focused on helping brands, businesses, and banks hurdle over those roadblocks.
Zeta makes it easy for banks, credit unions and businesses to offer innovative digital first financial products at the lowest cost and highest functionality. Fireplace the myriad, often-antiquated financial vendors with streamlined and intuitive banking tech. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible. Our platform streamlines the process of launching and iterating on financial products, thereby enabling digital brands to better engage their customers with unique financial products tailored to their needs.
Reporting into SVP Sales, you will be responsible for supporting Zeta’s Sales efforts. In a consultative yet technical sales role you will work with our prospects and clients to drive preference for Zeta’s solutions. In this high-touch role, you will use your consultative listening and selling skills to thoroughly understand our client's business and successfully position Zeta’s solutions to help them achieve their strategies.
- Support our sales efforts to rapidly establish Zeta’s product and solutions leadership and build credibility with your prospect base (named accounts)
- Product/Service Expert - Quickly get up to speed on Zeta's technical capabilities, the unique features and customer benefits our platform offers and how to speak with confidence, knowledge and credibility about what we bring to our customers
- From your first day, you will be expected to work on real customer opportunities through a sales process, from initial engagement to pricing discussions to final contract negotiations. At any given time, you may be supporting as many as 20 - 30 opportunities in various stages of the sales process
- Our sales team will rely on you to ensure the key technical influencers at our prospects and clients deeply understand our technology, what makes it different and better than that of our competitors, and how to quickly get integrated and live
- Build strategic alignment across the company to ensure our approach, offerings and resourcing are effectively influencing our product adoption
- Build long term relationships with clients to drive preference and mindshare for Zeta offerings - implement land and expand strategies to convince clients to give more business to Zeta
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years in a card payments services SaaS company
- 8+ years’ experience in a relevant Sales Engineer
- Familiarity and ease with technology, B2B technology applications and how payments technology platforms serve customer businesses
- Strong understanding of the payments ecosystem
- Understanding of banking tech systems and vendors
- Expert knowledge of integrating with payment networks, processors and core banking systems
- Deep domain knowledge of market landscape and understanding of core banking systems and related ecosystem of payments, credit card, issuing services, fraud, digital and related solutions
Zeta is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.