Spirable is a fast growing Marketing Technology SasS start-up, leading the way in data-driven personalised video creation across CRM, social and display channels. Spirable works with some of the largest brands in the world to turn data into unique video content, tailored to each audience, creating relevant experiences that drive marketing performance. As a Series A funded business, we’re official marketing partners of Facebook, Twitter and Snap with a client base that includes Heineken, Diageo, Mondelez and Domino's, collaborating with the top media and creative agencies.
What we're looking for
Spirable is seeking a proven, results-driven Sales Professional who is passionate about technology, relationships and driving growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new and existing business opportunities with some of the world’s biggest brands. The position is full-time and based in our London office.
- Establish strategic and tactical territory plans aligned with marketing to identify, qualify, and capture new sales opportunities across the EMEA region.
- Develop and manage a robust sales pipeline to exceed sales targets.
- Manage the overall sales process and provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Correctly identify, record and leverage key stakeholders in the buying group.
- Build C-level and senior management relationships to help penetrate large organisations to develop video marketing solutions.
- A consultative sell; listening to the challenges and objectives of key stakeholders and providing value.
- Work seamlessly between sales channels and business functions to continue revenue growth.
What Spirable can offer you
- A meritocracy where success is recognised and rewarded.
- Genuine career progression within a fast growing organisation.
- An energising environment where you’re the commander of your ship.
- The ability to participate in rapidly scaling the most exciting creative tech startup in London.
- The ability to help drive product development.
- The opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of people who love what they do.
- A company where everyone knows why they get out of bed in the morning.
- Uncapped commission where over performance is rewarded.
- Competitive salary
- Team lunches
- Weekly yoga classes
- Regular social company gatherings
- Work alongside other friendly, passionate and talented people
- Free fruit, snacks and refreshments