Due to rapid growth, we now have a Sales & Marketing Operation Analyst position open in our San Francisco office. You will bring an in-depth understanding of sales & marketing data analysis and operations to support the revenue team efforts to increase productivity, effectiveness and overall operational knowledge. You will play a critical role in defining and maintaining revenue processes for our hyper growth company. Our ideal candidate has a mixture of business acumen and technical proficiency.
Are you a resilient problem solver who isn't afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty? We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without defined processes and implicit direction. We're looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Perform advanced data crunching, including defining, measuring and communicating core operational metrics (end-to-end work, from data gathering and analysis to recommendations)
- Develop and publish reports, dashboards, presentations and tools to help sales, customer success, marketing and finance teams in consistently tracking activities to business results
- Deliver information and insight to your teammates, including highlights of emerging problems and areas of expansion
- Develop potential solutions to improve our salesforce effectiveness across a range of areas, such as customer segmentation, sales resource optimization, sales process
- Develop multi-touch campaign attribution reporting and provide recommendations to revenue team for improving campaign ROI and effectiveness
- Keep our Salesforce and sales tools optimized and relevant
- BA/BS degree in a technical or business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales Ops. (Marketing Ops. a plus!)
- High analytical & strong problem solver
- Concrete understanding of SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with Salesforce and business intelligence tools. (i.e. SQL, Looker,Tableau)
- Experience with data modeling, data mining and data quality management
- Willing to wear multiple hats, able to deliver high-quality results in an often ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment
- Full professional English proficiency