aPriori delivers strategic insights for Manufacturers to continuously decide how to design a product and where to manufacture it to optimize cash flow, accelerate revenue growth, and improve margin. This unique collaborative platform combines Product Cost Management, Design for Manufacturability and Sustainability, and Supplier Collaboration capabilities. The platform includes more than 450 manufacturing process simulation and more than 80 regional economic models to yield insights that accelerate time to market by 20% while achieving hundreds of millions of dollars in cost savings and decreased CO2 footprint.
A team environment where your experience is valued, your voice is heard, and the work that you do makes an impact for our customers and employees.
aPriori offers competitive compensation and unique benefits including aPriori days in a dynamic, growing, innovative environment!
The Salesforce Administrator is a remote positon in India.
aPriori in India:
A significant number of aPriori global customers have a large India presence and our user adoption footprint is rapidly growing in India. To locally support the India customer base, as well as to leverage the rich talent pool that India provides in Engineering/Manufacturing domain for Digital solutions, we are launching our aPriori India Solution Center. This Center will be a key strategic element for aPriori’s global customer engagement with the intent to “bring the best of India to aPriori” from a talent perspective. We are looking at talented and experienced professionals across a wide spectrum of roles who are passionate about leading the next stage of digital industrial revolution in the Engineering/Manufacturing domain and want to thrive in cutting-edge areas of DFM/DTC/DfX and Model based Engineering(MBE). As we start up in India, you will have a great opportunity to be a part of an entrepreneurial team driving innovation from the front and working together with a global team who are thought leaders in this exciting space. We are looking to grow our India team rapidly and quickly, hence we are looking out specifically at individuals who are available to on-board quickly with us (e.g. in between assignments/have less than 1 month notice period).
The ideal candidate for this role has the unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com and CPQ. As aPriori’s Senior Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for day-to-day management and enhancement of all aspects of Salesforce and CPQ, including configuration, customization, implementation, integrations and administration of business solutions and applications as it relates to the Salesforce.com ecosystem (including Quoting in CPQ and bookings in 3rd party app, etc). This role will collaborate extensively with internal and cross-functional team members to build solutions in and outside of SFDC that support business objectives and scale with the business while implementing processes for continuous improvement within Salesforce.com and related technology stack.
• Ongoing systems administration, configuration, end-user support and maintenance of Salesforce.com, CPQ, RevVana, DocuSign, and other related tools
• Create/maintain user accounts and interact with end-users to troubleshoot and resolve issues and questions
• Day to day maintenance and support of Salesforce CPQ, including complex product and pricing rules and guided selling workflows
• Support Salesforce.com data feeds and integrations to and from other corporate systems, such as Marketo, SalesLoft, Gainsight, OpenAir, NetSuite, Zendesk, and others
• Execute on technical solutions driven by requirements gathered from cross-functional stakeholders
• Deliver outcomes that enable business automation and streamline data management
• Proactively monitor the integrity of our data
• Develop data management standards and best practices for end users
• Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, automated approvals, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations based on industry best practices as well as business needs
• Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues, research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
• Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange
• Extensive knowledge of Salesforce and a desire to use your skills to develop elegant Salesforce solutions
• Enjoys new challenges and learning new systems
• Creative problem solver driven to deliver excellent service to internal customers
• Highly motivated and collaborative business partner with the priority to enable the business, and understands that Salesforce is not always the answer
• Highly organized and use proven project management methodologies to execute on deliverables, manage risks and communicate with functional leaders and stakeholders
• Effective communication with a variety of stakeholders, and possess the patience and skill to clearly articulate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
Education and Experience:
• 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce and CPQ administrator in a high-growth SaaS company supporting 75+ users
• 1 or more Salesforce.com certifications (e.g., Administrator, Advanced Administrator, CPQ Specialist, Community)
• Adept in multiple software systems; Salesforce.com and related application experience [e.g., Gainsight, DocuSign, Jira, Zendesk, Sharepoint Files Connect, Captivate, Vidyard, as well as integration tools (Celigo)]
• Experience integrating and maintaining salesforce with third-party systems
• Knowledge and experience with both Salesforce Classic and Lightning UI’s
• Extensive knowledge of Salesforce platform standard and custom capabilities (e.g. standard and custom fields, validation rules, formulas, page layouts and record pages, custom object and relationships, approvals, and security)
• Proven knowledge of Salesforce platform automation abilities and practical application of Process Builders, Flows, Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, REST API’s and Web Services
• Experience conducting QA Tests on changes to Salesforce.com deployment including managing multiple sandbox instances
• Strong understanding of the SDLC and agile delivery methodology
• Experience working with databases and data, performing data cleanup, and/or data manipulation and migration to and from Salesforce.com
• Have kept abreast of new SFDC features and functionality, and have provided recommendations for process improvements
India PDP (Personal Data Protection) Bill-
aPriori considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, pregnancy, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.