"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit's growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide team and the need for an experienced Salesforce.com (SFDC) Administrator to drive automation of processes and leverage the platform to support additional business functions. This candidate would own and execute projects for Sales, Billing, and Sales Operations. Candidates must possess the ability to work directly with various internal customers to gather and understand business requirements along with their related processes, and build workable solutions in SFDC.
The successful candidate must be able to work directly, in a hands-on way, with the system/data, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform. They will play the role of liaison between the customer and various technical teams. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will have superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
- Perform hands-on configuration of all new and existing functionality including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, reports and dashboards and customized applications to support internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment
- Effectively leveraging Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities to meet stakeholder requirements
- Work with team members to develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code.
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements and customer objectives.
- Provide technical and functional support to users of Salesforce and related applications.
- Regularly auditing data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Understanding and effectively utilizing sandbox architecture and Salesforce application release management
- Keeps up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices.
- 6+ years of Salesforce administration experience at a high-growth company
- Full comprehension of standard Salesforce functions, especially in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Mastery of all parts of Salesforce’s configuration space, including native and custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, alerts, process builder actions, 3rd-party technology integrations, user management, roles, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, and security settings
- Experience designing and maintaining an implementation that supports cross-functional teams, multiple product and service lines, and various sales motions (new sales, renewals, upsells, cross-sells, etc.)
- Development experience with Visualforce, Lightning Components, APEX, Apex Callouts, and Web Services
- A systems engineering mindset - you work from requirements to design in a methodical way, optimizing for the highest quality and most usable output
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize those that are most critical and produce the most leverage
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, or hybrid environments
- Knowledgeable in following tools or equivalent: CPQ, Netsuite, Docusign, Marketo, ServiceDesk, Jira
- Ability to communicate clearly to business partners
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification or Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
- Experience with SQL and/or Python
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud Features and Salesforce Change Management