Rubrik has become the fastest growing enterprise startup in Silicon Valley. We are seeking a passionate and highly driven individual to join the Sales Operations team! The Salesforce Developer role reports into the Head of Worldwide Sales Operations. The Sales Operations team is integral to the success of the Sales organization by helping to drive revenue and sales productivity.
This is a full-time position located at Rubrik, Bengaluru, India.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Design, development, and testing of complex solutions consisting of Salesforce services (Service Cloud, Analytics, chat, Communities and AppExchange vendor solutions)
● Integration of Web Services for extracting the data from external systems.
● Deploy Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API;
● Unit / Regression testing and release management of modifications / updates between environment instances using Force.com IDE or other automated solution;
● Management of the testing process for Salesforce solutions which includes developing test plans, creating test cases, and establishing testing protocols along with appropriate testing environments;
● Migration of data using different data tools such as Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.;
● Generation of reports, dashboards, and customized reports along with analysis of resulting data;
● Development of workflow rules with time triggered tasks, email alerts, email templates, and field updates;
● Management and creation of user roles, profiles, permissions, role hierarchies, public groups, security controls, and shared settings;
● Maintenance, troubleshooting, and delivery of break / fix solutions for applications;
● Maintenance of data and mitigation of data issues;
● Performance of ongoing Salesforce administration activities (accounts, profiles, roles, fields, layouts, data security);
● Collaboration with subject matter experts, business analysts, and developers to build "best in class" solutions;
● Development of technical design documentation based on functional and stakeholders requirements;
● Collaboration with project management team to ensure alignment and communication of project status or issues; and
● Lead the team of developers and configuration specialist in ensuring thoughtful and technically enriched solutions as part of new and existing development.
● Communication of project status and/or issues.
● 6+ combined years of experience in one or more of the following application development tools/frameworks Force.com/Visualforce/Apex/SOQL/SOSL
● Experience with LEX and Lightning Components.
● Salesforce App Builder Certification;
● Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification;
● Demonstrated experience across Salesforce platform services (Service Cloud, Communities, Einstein Analytics, Force.com, AppExchange);
● Application development experience using Salesforce technologies (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, profile, pages, roles, layouts, workflows, etc.);
● Prior work experience in an agile based environment
● Experience with unit/regression testing and release management of modifications/updates between environment instances using Force.com IDE or other automated solution;
● Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which involvesrequirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, implementation & enhancement of projects in SalesForce.com;
● Proficient in Salesforce data migration using different data tools such as Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.;
● Experience with Salesforce reports/dashboards and workflow rules;
● Experience with creation and management of User Roles, Profiles, Permissions, and Role Hierarchies, Public Groups, Security Controls, and Shared Settings;
● Proactive approach and strong communication skills (including written, presentation, and verbal);
● Comfortable with ambiguity and effective with minimal guidance
● Excellent partnering and collaboration skills
● Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have:
● Salesforce Administrator Certification
● Advanced Administrator Certification
● Service Cloud certification
● Salesforce Platform Developer 2 Certification
● Two years of experience using Agile methodologies
Experience: Senior-level (6+ years)
Education: A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent work
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.