Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer for SurveyMonkey, and a critical member of the Business Systems team, your role is a combination of strategic thinking, problem solving, and being an expert on all things Salesforce. Your primary mission will be to enhance, optimize and build-up the Salesforce platform, develop new ways to simplify user experiences, and create effective data flows across systems, processes, and reporting platforms.
Business Systems team enjoys the fast-paced environment interacting continuously with cross-functional teams while managing the underlying key infrastructure systems and processes that help SurveyMonkey scale and deliver on its business strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Deploy, administer, troubleshoot, monitor, support, and operate a scalable, secure, and extensible high performing Salesforce Platform (including 3rd party integrations)
- Partner closely with functional team members to optimize the end-user experience across our key internally-facing platforms
- Build-out transformative experiences for both internal and external customers
- Develop operational excellence across the cross-functional environment including development and tracking of key business metrics, reporting and tracking
What you’ll need:
- Significant experience with Salesforce.com including Identity Management, SSO, Sales, Service and Analytics Clouds, and building out Force.com pages
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce.com security model including sharing, profiles, and roles supporting large population of users, both internal and external
- Thorough understanding and experience in setting up and managing customizations through Connected Apps, Custom Objects, Workflows, Domains, Sites, Metadata migrations
- Thorough understanding of the Sales business and day-to-day challenges facing typical Sales & Service organizations
- Experience in implementing and managing data integrations and data migrations using External Objects/External Data Sources, Salesforce Connect, Heroku Connect, Organization Sync, ETL and Data Loader tools
- Salesforce Certified DEV 501 certification preferred with ADM 201 Certification
- Strong expertise in writing test classes & building triggers, batch classes, future methods etc.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.