Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Xometry is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our team and build solutions that leverage our real-time data, Artificial Intelligence predictive models, and data ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and work collaboratively alongside technology teams and business stakeholders to accelerate the innovation of our global manufacturing marketplace.
What You'll Do
- Work with Product Managers and the rest of the development team to groom and maintain a product backlog
- Use Programmatic Salesforce to build out our Salesforce and expand the functionality of our existing Salesforce Org.
- Manage Salesforce sandboxes across different teams for testing, updates, experiments with connected applications, etc.
- Act as a member of an Agile Scrum team and work with programmatic developers, Salesforce Admins, and product owners to build an excellent solution to deliver value across the organization
- Investigate data quality issues in Salesforce and across connected applications
- Create best practices to support the company as we grow
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of professional Salesforce development experience on high-output teams
- Deep expertise in Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Strong opinions about Salesforce SDLC, deployments, and environment management
- Mastery of SOQL and Salesforce Metadata
- Experience building complex, real-time data integrations using either the Salesforce API (Bulk, Metadata, REST, Tooling, etc.) or platforms such as Heroku Connect
- Experience with Sandboxes, Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, and Change Sets
- Experience with knowing when to solve a problem in Salesforce declaratively or programmatically
- Plus if you have the following certifications: Salesforce Technical Architect, Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, or Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Must be a US citizen, green card holder, or a legal permanent resident of the United States
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time off + 13 Holidays
- 401(k) with match
- Life insurance
- Paid volunteer time
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Dog friendly office spaces
- Free coffee
- And more!
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.