The $40 trillion real estate market in the U.S. is spread across millions of individual relationships between investors, borrowers, brokers, developers, and many other players. RealtyShares is creating the marketplace and technology infrastructure to streamline real estate investing from beginning to end and open it up to a much larger audience. Our customers have already invested over $150M on the platform.
We're seeking bright, dedicated individuals who work well on a team with other talented developers.
As a Senior Salesforce Engineer, you will be responsible for architecting, implementing, and managing the growing set of custom SFDC apps to power key internal workflows and integrations, working closely with RealtyShares stakeholders and backend engineers.
- Architect, implement, and maintain native and custom Salesforce applications and third-party integrations
- Proven experience data-powering Salesforce apps by external RESTful APIs
- Deep expertise in Salesforce object and execution models, native and custom fieldsets
- Demonstrated mastery of the Apex programming language
- Working knowledge of Visualforce and/or the Lightning Design System
- Commitment to the TDD philosophy
- Experience with the GitHub Flow process
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- A 501-level, 3+ years of production experience building Salesforce applications with Apex
- 2+ years of production experience integrating Salesforce applications with external systems of record
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce execution and performance characteristics and constraints
- Comfort with frequent, incremental automated acceptance testing and deployment
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional areas
- Capable of quickly troubleshooting complex problems, understanding dependencies and deducing root causes
- Direct interaction with internal users to gather requirements and address ongoing ad-hoc requests
- Masters in Computer Science
- Salesforce 501 certification
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock options
- Fully-stocked fridge with beverages and snacks
- Flexible hours and vacation time
Join our team and help define the future of real estate investing!