You act as a key player in the evolution and support of the SAP CRM application and its interfaces in the NMBS system landscape; this includes:
- Service processes to manage complaints and fines
- Lead and opportunity management
- Contract management processes
- Master data management (customers, products, ibases, ….)
- Fiori applications
- Marketing management ( target groups, territory management, …)
- Interfaces to and from different Legacy Applications via SAP PI and SAP Bdocs and Idocs
- Interfaces to and from other SAP systems
You provide day-to-day excellence in Functional
& Technical Application Support which entails:
- End to End responsibility for resolving assigned incidents/requests
- Diagnosing/Analyzing issues and changes, design solutions
- Preparation of functional/technical specifications using technical expertise
- Customizing in SAP CRM
- Incident handling, problem and change management, including the unit-, integration- and regression testing of the solution. This also includes drawing up functional specifications for the development team and customizing the SAP CRM application.
- Work with NMBS Process Leads, NMBS key users and other BA CS members to operationally manage assigned change requests, bug fixes and small operational enhancements. Ensure fit with the existing solutions to achieve customer/user satisfaction, engagement/adoption by the business.
- Actively bring in best practices, out-of-the box thinking, insights and technology trends to help improve the SAP CRM application and level of service regarding the application.
- Proactively try to improve support, training, processes and communication with regard to the SAP CRM application
- Actively participate in small or larger projects that involve changes to the SAP CRM application.
You will report to the Customer Service (CS) Business Area Lead and will work closely with the NMBS Customer Service and Sales & Marketing Process Leads.