Position Title: Scrum Master
Exp: 6+ yrs
Help software development teams apply the Scrum framework to plan deliverables, monitor progress and resolve issues that hinder the team to make progress. Coach team members on Agile methodologies and nurture self-organizing and flexible mindset to be highly productive and outcome driven.
Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Defines objectives and work plans and determines modes of employing resources in order to attain objectives and meet schedules.
- Manage each project’s scope and timelines. Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Analyzes and investigates applications engineering tasks, and prepares design specifications, analysis and recommendations.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration with local and global teams toward project/program goals.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests, resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Develops and provides challenging yet appropriate assignments, evaluates work, communicates progress toward career development and goals.
- Interfaces with senior management to report on project and program milestones and to present project progress report
- Guide and mentor team members to deliver high quality design and code
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance discussions of team members.
Exp and Skills Required:
- 4+ years of experience as a Scrum Master and project lead in building multi-tier cloud applications
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, backlog refinement, automated testing, CI/CD, Kanban board using Jira)
- Excellent communication, servant leadership skills, problem solving and conflict resolution ability
- Experience with SaaS applications design, development, deployment and support in private/public cloud environment
- Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of Project and people management experience using Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Be process-compliant in performing assigned tasks and ensuring quality of project deliverables. Drive new process ideas in his/her work area
- Help build team and induction of new members. Own performance appraisal responsibilities for the team members under the guidance of supervisor/ People Success Team
- Ability to identify and successfully groom new leaders in technical area for handling higher level of responsibilities.
- Working experience in an offshore product setup with distributed teams will be an added advantage
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- BE or higher in computer science, engineering or relevant field
About CapitalCloud, A Bottomline Company:
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.