Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We are looking for a certified Senior Scrum Master to join our fast growing team here in Hyderabad, India. As Senior Scrum master you would be responsible for exhibiting the behavior of an Agile leader with an Agile mindset while helping the team to embrace Agile values and principles.
As our Senior Scrum Master, you will be required to:
- Support the team in addressing and eliminating issues and impediments to improve the likelihood of achieving the objectives of the Sprint
- Help in projects being completed on-time, on-budget and with quality.
- Train Scrum team on new processes / practices
- Submit weekly and monthly health reports for Sprints and Portfolio projects
- Help the team in optimal estimation, increasing velocity and ensure that the team delivers value during the sprint
- Take care of DOR, DOD and Acceptance criteria
- Ensure that the team follows the values, Principles and practices of Scrum and actively participate in all ceremonies
- Serve the product owner by making sure that the goals, Scope and product domain are clear to everyone in the Scrum team
- Report continuously any risk or concerns so that the team could maintain its Velocity
- Work on metrics and reporting to Manager for Burndown, Velocity Variance, Story Completion etc.
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Offer techniques and tools to manage the product backlog effectively
- Validate sprint goals and project timelines are met
- Train and Review quality of work delivered by Scrum Masters
To apply for this position, you will possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Computer Science) with 10-20 years industry experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Leading SAFe Certification is preferred
- 5 years experience as a Scrum Master
- Ability to do multi-tasking and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Agile ways of Working/SDLC and PPM tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation, and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
To APPLY, please follow the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!