Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
“The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
The Quality Engineering (QE) team is looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test who can work in a highly collaborative environment, design/develop tools, test frameworks, and define processes to help the teams to own and be accountable for quality.
What You’ll Do:
- Help in building an Engineering culture that enables quality in all software feature development teams across Reddit.
- Develop and evolve test automation frameworks, tools, and services.
- Analyze production issues, identify test gaps across the entire testing stack and make systemic improvements to automated testing
- Maintain test infrastructure stability in non-production environments.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Influence the entire engineering organization on unit/integration/end-to-end tests.
Who You Might Be:
- 5+ years of experience as an SDET or as a Software Engineer for iOS.
- 2+ years of experience in iOS development.
- Strong programming skills in Swift and familiar with one or more general-purpose programming languages (Ruby, Python, Go, etc.)
- Experience in designing and building scalable automated testing frameworks, tools, and services for testing iOS applications.
- Experience in developing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites using XCTest, XCUITest and Swift.
- Experience in unit, snapshot, and end-to-end testing of iOS applications
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes and experience with implementing quality checks in the CI workflow.
- Strong understanding of build and release processes for mobile applications.
- Advocate for quality engineering practices and focus on delivering a good developer experience through the tools you build.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].