In need for an exciting new challenge where you can make an impact? We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Senior Security Analyst to join our team. This role will be predominately supporting DAZN broadcast infrastructure and operational teams for any cybersecurity incidents and help deliver secure live sports content.
The senior analyst will be the liaison for proactive and reactive security operations engagements with Broadcast. This role will ensure that security best practices are followed operationally and have the relevant ability to collaborate with different stakeholders for remediation.
This role is ideal for anyone who is looking to enrich their skills within incident management as well as streaming media and broadcast technologies. We are looking for someone who can work independently and is able to bring collaborative solutions befitted to DAZN.
This role can be based in our Leeds or London office in the UK
Benefits will depend on your location but will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Senior Security Analyst - Broadcast, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Apply relevant working experience in Broadcast to detect & respond to cyber threats that could potentially impact broadcast content delivery through the degradation and destruction of broadcast signals.
- Be a consultant to business stakeholders on security best practices specific to Broadcast environment for a secure by design approach.
- Enable the shift from reactive to proactive cybersecurity defence.
- Work in a hands-on role, developing and maintaining the right security tools to provide high levels of security assurance mainly across Broadcast.
- Be the point of contact and lead all Broadcast related cybersecurity incidents for remediation in terms of tactical and strategic actions.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience working in security monitoring operations or incident management within Broadcast/Media company or similar
- Familiarity with SIEM, EDR Solutions, VPN, IPS/IDS
- Sound knowledge of network security relating to Firewalls, Servers, Access Management, Antivirus and Applications
- Good understanding of Network Protocols such as IP/TCP/Wireless/Network Routing
- Familiarity with CDN (Content Delivery Network) Security best practices
- Technical skills to monitor network traffic for identifying devices that need to be monitored and configure meaningful thresholds
- Ability to detect threats and to differentiate between normal and malicious data flows
- Investigate incidents, accurately document and report findings to relevant stakeholders
- Confident to work under pressure to resolve incidents during live Broadcasts
Even better if you have:
- Relevant Security Certification such as Certified Network Defence Training - Certified Network Defender, CISM, CISSP
- Network Security Fundamentals certification
- Knowledge of Cloud & Virtualisation Technologies
- Experience with AWS native security tools
- Awareness of OTT (over-the-top) Technologies
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.