We are the #1 Enterprise Data Security Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data secured, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us!
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
As a Senior Security Solutions Engineer, you will work closely with our Sales, Compliance, Privacy, and Product teams to build trust with our customers and prospects, allowing us to be the custodian of their data. You’ll engage with our customers and prospects to gain their trust and confidence by working with security stakeholders to respond to their security questions and satisfy their security concerns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to security requests from prospects and customers, e.g., RFP, risk assessments reviews, audits, security questionnaires
- Working alongside the sales team with prospects to address their security requirements and promote our architecture, security capabilities and deployment options throughout the sales cycle
- Working with Odaseva’s internal product and engineering teams to influence the roadmap based on customer's security requirements
- Working alongside the legal team in evaluating the security terms of contracts under negotiation
- Working alongside the internal Solution Engineering, CSM and Support teams to train and enable them on handling basic and recurring security requests
- Improving artefacts sent to prospects and customers in the context of risk assessment and contribute as a subject-matter expert to product security documentation
You will bring:
- 12+ years of customer-facing security experience with a clear understanding of industry best practices, cloud technologies and a demonstrated ability to respond to evolving risks and security
- Significant experience working on security audits for large enterprises
- Ability to quickly learn our product suite inside and out, demo and map quickly between what customer wants and what we can do
- Ability to work as part of a global team and across business functions to solve business and technical problems.
- A self-starter possessing the ability to effectively prioritize tasks across multiple stakeholders, takes ownership and drives to completion.
- Technical proficiency to gain buy-in from security stakeholders by demonstrating domain proficiency with enterprise data security and standards
- Ability to distill complicated topics, and know when to jump into the weeds or give more high-level context to your audience
- Strong knowledge of security risk management frameworks including related regulatory compliance requirements (NIST, ISO27001, SOC, HITRUST, FedRAMP, PCI, GDPR, CCPA, HIPPA etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a focus on capturing requirements and use cases, developing a solution and articulating business value.
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.