- Location: Greater Nashville, TN
- Start Date: Immediately
- Position: Senior Search Engine Optimizer
- Full time: 45+ hours per week
- Direct Report: Mike Danner, Director of Marketing
- Location: Franklin, TN (Greater Nashville area)
Purpose of the Position
- Increase our month over month inbound traffic to all products and articles.
- You'll be responsible for assisting the content strategy for our content team helping prioritize inbound opportunities.
- Evangelize and educate our writers and editors of best practices and new techniques to spread our content even further.
- Improve/clean up SEO on old articles and YouTube
- Pioneer and implement a backlink strategy
- Manage your production queue to ensure all projects are world-class and finished on time, every time.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience as a Search Engine Optimizer
- A passion for staying on top of new opportunities from Google while maintaining best practices
- Skilled teacher and master of process for all things SEO
- What you can expect: 6 week onboarding bootcamp, formal review 90 days from start date, calendar year based quarterly reviews from then on.
- Platforms you'll be working with and trained in: (different for each job, fill these in with what you know and ask around our team)
- Team platforms: Asana, Google Apps, Slack, Droplr