Our mission is to bring the world together through live experiences, and we live that every day in our words and actions, supporting event creators in building their event businesses and helping consumers discover the best events on our platform.
Last year, we powered more than 4 million events organized by our diverse and vibrant creator community. We empower event organizers of all shapes and sizes — from concerts and cooking classes to yoga and gaming competitions — by providing them the tools and resources they need to successfully plan, market, and manage live experiences around the world. Getting high-quality, high-volume organic search traffic is essential for all sites, but at Eventbrite, it’s critical to our business. We’ve seen the impact that well-researched and crafted educational content can have on SEO and creator acquisition. Now it’s time to supercharge these efforts, attracting even more event organizers to our brand and products through content that positions us as the industry resource for live events.
The Eventbrite Marketing team is a centralized, multi-disciplinary group focused on acquiring, retaining, and building a world-class brand that resonates with both event creators and event goers. We are data-driven and biased toward action, and put the customer at the center of everything we do. We are specialists within our individual areas of expertise and work together to connect with and support our customers.
As a Senior SEO Content Manager, you’ll sit on the Global Content Marketing Team. You’ll partner across the Marketing and Product organization to act on opportunities to grow organic traffic to our blog and Marketing Landing Pages, and acquire new creators through search. You will work to ensure quality of copy and consistency of messaging by writing and editing across a range of content formats. This role is key to our mission of driving creator demand. Reporting to the Global Head of Content Marketing, this full-time role has the option of working remotely.
- Manage our SEO content strategy, conducting research and editing and writing informative, engaging content across a variety of channels, including blog and marketing landing pages
- Partner with an agency to develop and execute on organic search strategies and content plans to drive visibility of our Eventbrite creator blogs and engagement with audiences on organic search
- Work with our Growth SEO team to align on the overall defined strategy and partner ongoing on reporting and support
- Optimize blog content and landing pages for SEO
- Ensure all copy meets the highest standards for voice, narrative, and SEO
- Report on SEO content performance and leverage learnings for growth
- Partner with peers across Content Marketing, Growth Marketing, and Product on tests to improve visibility, such as link-building, in-product distribution, and helpful video content
- Understand industry best practices in content marketing and SEO, proactively bringing new ideas and best practices to the team
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Marketing, Advertising or related field
- At least 7 years of professional writing and marketing experience, preferably at a brand with a strong SEO presence
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong expertise in SEO content with a proven track record
- A deep understanding of SEO metrics and reporting (proficient with Google Analytics and reporting tools like Semrush). Ability to define measurement plans and analyze data to gain insights and drive business decisions
- Proficient with uploading and optimizing content in a CMS like WordPress
- Highly organized and detail oriented — you know how to take a plan and make it happen
- A self-starter who thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment
- Experience working at a SaaS brand with revenue-driving content or in the live events space
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing.
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
We work hard to cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where Britelings feel like they belong.
Employees can participate in resource groups and we offer programming throughout the year to support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We offer ongoing training and career development that meets people where they are in their careers.
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, leadership coaching for all managers, Briteling led talks, and weekly company-wide town halls with our CEO. We take culture seriously and design programs with employee feedback in mind to make Eventbrite a great place to work no matter where you work from in the world.
Work-life balance & flexibility is extremely important to us.
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of hundreds of thousands of event creators in nearly 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The company was founded by Julia Hartz, Kevin Hartz and Renaud Visage, with a vision to build a self-service platform that would make it possible for anyone to create and sell tickets to live experiences. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 290 million tickets distributed for over 5 million total events in 2021, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love. Learn more at www.eventbrite.com.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.