Our mission is to bring the world together through live experiences, and we live that every day in our actions, supporting creators in building their event businesses and forging an enduring brand that consumers trust. Last year, our platform powered more than 4 million events organized by our diverse and vibrant creator community. Now it’s time to unlock the power of our discovery experience, helping connect consumers with the best events our creators have to offer.
You’ll be joining the Growth Marketing team, a centralized, multi-disciplinary group focused on acquiring, retaining, and building a world-class brand and product that resonates with both event creators and event attendees. The team is part of the marketing organization and we work very closely with other marketing teams as well as directly partner with product and dev teams that will support SEO projects. We are specialists within our individual areas of expertise and work together to connect with and support our customers.
As a Senior SEO & Growth expert, you will be working with our Senior SEO Lead to develop our Search Engine Optimization strategy and ensure effective implementation of the highest impact SEO opportunities for the acquisition of both consumers and event organizers.
You will contribute to our current and future strategy by analyzing and evaluating the top SEO metrics and opportunities to pursue, and prioritize within a broader strategy based on an effort-to-impact ratio in order to maximize results.
You will partner cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to implement these opportunities and follow-up on projects. You’ll also manage SEO analytics tools and reporting. You’ll partner with the Marketing, Content and Demand Generation teams to ensure that our SEO strategy and our content strategy are intimately tied, and keep a constant pulse on the latest SEO trends as they relate to our business.
- Analyze organic search performance data and provide relevant insights and action plans around keywords, landing pages, content, competition and more
- Partner with marketing, product and engineering to identify opportunities and develop solutions to improve performance at scale in search and other acquisition channels
- Analyze metrics for the customer acquisition journey, to inform opportunities that will drive the biggest impact to the business
- Drive a strong experimentation process and be able to clearly quantify results
- Understand industry best practices in growth, proactively bringing new ideas and best practices to the team
- Use data and metrics to inform your strategy and success criteria
THE SKILL SET
- 4-7 years of marketing, growth or data experience
- Ability to define measurement plans and analyze data to gain insights and drive business decisions
- Strong expertise in Search Engine Optimization with proven track record
- Strong understanding of industry standard marketing channels and metrics used within them
- Passion for staying current on the latest search marketing trends
- Self-starter with proven track record of execution and results
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Data-driven approach with the ability to leverage data to make decisions
- Expert in using analytics tools including Google Search Console, SemRush, Google Analytics, and A/B testing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in cross-functional growth teams
- Experience developing and executing programmatic SEO strategies for Marketplaces and/or SAAS companies
- Expert in using analytics tools including SQL
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing.
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
We work hard to cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where Britelings feel like they belong.
Employees can participate in resource groups and we offer programming throughout the year to support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We offer ongoing training and career development that meets people where they are in their careers.
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, leadership coaching for all managers, Briteling led talks, and weekly company-wide town halls with our CEO. We take culture seriously and design programs with employee feedback in mind to make Eventbrite a great place to work no matter where you work from in the world.
Work-life balance & flexibility is extremely important to us.
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of hundreds of thousands of event creators in nearly 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The company was founded by Julia Hartz, Kevin Hartz and Renaud Visage, with a vision to build a self-service platform that would make it possible for anyone to create and sell tickets to live experiences. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 290 million tickets distributed for over 5 million total events in 2021, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love. Learn more at www.eventbrite.com.
Is this role not an exact fit?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.