The Hut Group Studios: are looking for a highly professional Producer who is looking for a fresh challenge in the world of content. You will plan and manage STILL photographic shoots and ensure the final assets are delivered to the highest standard, on budget and on time for a wide range of clients. Working with our talented in-house crew of 160 including photographers, set builders, stylists, retouchers and producers, you will have great talent on hand to help you bring our ideas to life.
Hangar Seven is a creative business that creates and produces compelling content for our clients: branded content that consumers seek out, spend time with, value and share. This content brings them to the brand, helps them move along a consumer journey to a purchase, encourages repeat purchase, and builds loyalty and advocacy. We offer an end-to-end service from brand strategy, creation and development through to content strategy, planning, creation and production.
We work best with ambitious marketeers and have deep expertise in retail and packaged goods. We’re proud to work with Asda, Bathstore, Boots, Britvic, Diageo, Campari, Co-op, DFS, Dreams, Estee Lauder, Kingfisher L’Oreal, John Lewis, Jet2, Tesco and Unilever.
Our talented “Crew” of 160 includes designers, photographers, videographers, set builders, stylists, retouchers and producers are all on hand to execute your ideas at source.
We are part of The Hut Group, one of Europe’s fastest growing technology companies and one of the UK’s most valuable companies. We are part of the Group’s “Ingenuity “award winning technology platform which operates 166 websites and provides end to end e-commerce, including hosting and infrastructure, data science, digital marketing, creative and production, warehouse & fulfilment, manufacturing & facilities and customer service.
- Manage photographic shoots for a range of Clients from quoting, pre-production, on set crew and client liaison and post production through to delivery.
- Close collaboration with the client service team including accurate and objective interpretation of client briefs received from client service and advising on possible production solutions.
- Close collaboration with the studio manager, including communication of upcoming projects and associated requirements and acquiring understanding of the set build, photography, styling and related costs at quoting stage.
- Responsible for efficient delivery of all allocated projects against a critical path with careful attention to managing time utilization and resources against estimate and ensuring excellent quality each and every time.
- STILLS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL. Minimum of 2 years' experience at Producer level with a Production/Photographic Company or integrated communications agency. You will have worked on complex stills photography projects, including location shoots.
- Strong working knowledge of budgeting, scheduling, time/budget tracking and resource management.
- Video or CGI experience would be a bonus, but not essential. The majority of your projects will be stills photography shoots.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator. You have engaging interpersonal skills and are comfortable working with clients of all levels.
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- A proven ability to creatively solve problems when issues arise.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules and deliverables.
- A confident "can do" attitude. You go the extra mile and are always happy to muck in order to deliver brilliant work.
- A team player with a good sense of humour. You will be a positive and optimistic force for the Agency.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers