Who We Are:
OKX is revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems.We are deeply committed to shaping a fairer, more transparent and accessible society through blockchain technology and to date, we have 50+ million users, 3000+ employees and 180+ countries believing in the same vision as us. We are safe and reliable, backed by our Proof of Reserves. As strong supporters of the Arts and Sports, we are proud partners of @McLarenF1 @ManCity @Tribeca.
About the Opportunity:
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you'll be critical to helping engineering teams at OKX design, deploy, and manage reliable software across all our development and production environments.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Maintain, configure, and deliver public cloud products and services (e.g., AWS, AliCloud);
- Deploy microservices, configure and maintain online systems;
- Design, develop, build, upgrade, and maintain a stable operation and maintenance platform;
- Construct and design the architecture of the maintenance system;
- Maintain gateway/containerization construction and landing;
- Prepare relevant operation and maintenance specifications and standardization documentation.
What We Look For In You:
- Familiar with the Linux operating system and proficient in common Linux operating commands;
- Have experience deploying, configuring, and maintaining NGINX, Kong, and other related software;
- Familiar with Docker/Kubernetes container technology;
- Proficient in one or more development languages in Shell/Go/Java to develop the operation and maintenance system;
- Have experience with the Devops and CI/CD integration processes;
- Familiar with MySQL/Redis/Kafka/Elasticsearch and other database middleware;
- Have experience maintaining and configuring AliCloud ecs/rds/slb/ram/oss/vpc/sls and other products;
- Have experience maintaining and configuring AWS networks and related products;
- Familiar with the structure of Internet companies, including CDN/DNS domains and other access processes;
- Have security awareness for password management specifications, access control, and operation and maintenance processes.
Nice to Haves:
- Passionate about crypto
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
The salary range for this position is $160,000 to $239,000. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.