At Qualco we make high-performing, scalable, enterprise software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing!
We are looking for passionate Software Developer with a broad range of technical knowledge to join our Software Development multi-disciplined team in Athens.
Our team consists of full stack developers utilizing a variety of Microsoft technologies. Above all we are looking for bright, interested and motivated people, keen to take on a technically a challenging position working within a team atmosphere.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (technical design, code, unit testing, pair reviews, code
optimization) and ensure quality standards are adhered to;
- Take part in the Problem and Change Management processes - during the support & maintenance phases – by
implementing bug fixes, upgrades and enhancements to our existing clients;
- Support client’s rollout events ensuring implementations are successful in delivering enterprise software of
- Participate in standbys for Client’s EoDs as third level support;
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of own work; and
- Stay current with the latest Microsoft technologies, methods and tools
- S/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Strong programming skills in Object-Oriented programming and development principles within the .NET framework using C#, VB.Net;
- Proven record in developing software components within multi-tiered application architecture (client,middle tier, database, etc.);
- 6+ years of experience in NET Framework, C#,
- At least 2 years of experience on any of Windows Forms or XAML or HTML 5;
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team dedicated to deliver quality results;
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; and
- Experience with Angular 2+ and Typescript development will be considered as a strong plus.
- Experience with development of web services using WCF or Web API is desirable.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses or books, anything to make you better
Your race, gender identity and expression, age, ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.