ICON-IQ is representing a client looking to hire an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to work with a company digitizing Canada’s airlines. Our client makes software for regional airlines, air ambulance, aerial firefighting, charter flights, pipeline inspection and more. Their native iPadOS Electronic Logging app is the only digital solution in Canada approved to completely replace paper in the cockpit. Their second product, a web-based Crew Scheduling dashboard, enables dispatchers to build complex pilot schedules that comply with Transport Canada’s duty and rest regulations. We are constantly iterating and building new features for these products, and have no shortage of new product opportunities in our roadmap.
This is a remote to relocation position, with relocation to Edmonton supported after a probationary period.
In the role of Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be involved in:
Product concept and scoping
Design and mockup
Testing and post deployment support
Who you are:
Eager, curious and flexible
Self-directed, and accountable
Coachable and always learning. You love your craft.
You are autonomous, while also embracing cooperation not competition
Excellent communication skills, and empathy for the customers you serve
Understand both the technical and business sides of a tech startup
- You have experience with the aviation industry
- Actively involved in local development communities
- Experience working in organizations of all sizes
- Have a portfolio of work
Tech stack requirements:
- 7+ years of experience
- Backend: Go API, Google Cloud Services, PostgreSQL database, Kubernetes and Docker, Python microservices
- Web frontend: ReactJS web app, Typescript
- Nice to have: iOS frontend: Swift
- Immigration and relocation support
- Joining a quickly growing organization
If you are interested please send us you resume!