TherapyNotes is the national leader in web-based behavioral health practice management and electronic health records software for private practices, psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and psychiatrists. The software as a service solution integrates patient scheduling, medical records, billing and electronic claims to streamline the way mental health professionals manage their practice. Our growing team is located at our brand new, 30,000 square foot corporate headquarters in Horsham, PA.
TherapyNotes is seeking a Lead Software Development Engineer in Test to join our growing team. We are looking for a passionate, experienced engineer with a strong background in programming combined with a passion for software quality and test automation. The ideal candidate has extensive experience crafting and leading the automated testing strategy at all layers of the application, especially at the API and UI layers.
- Working with the testing team members and other development team members, design and architect a test automation strategy for an industry leading SaaS application
- Manage and guide the quality assurance team in daily testing operations and process improvement initiatives
- Integrate the test automation into the CI/CD pipeline and increase the organization's speed to market
- Maintain the tests and write automated acceptance tests while features are being developed
- Test and validate software to ensure that it satisfies requirements and is free from defects
- Make recommendations on how our current testing processes can be improved
- Analyze the root cause for testing failures and open appropriate tickets with sufficient findings
- Work with the Product and Development teams to create user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Contribute to manual QA testing efforts
- Mentor develop team members in automation strategies and design patterns
- 10 or more years experience in an Agile, highly collaborative, team-based environment
- 8 or more years experience developing API and UI test automation projects
- BS and/or MS in a technical discipline (Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred)
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to sell a vision and drive execution
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Expertise with test automation frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium
- Strong understanding of web and browser technologies
- Experience integrating automated testing processes with Continuous Integration tools such as JenkinsExperience working with PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Experience using source control solutions such as Git/GitHubExcellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to independently plan and drive a project
TherapyNotes offers careers that provide you with the freedom to do amazing work, interact with great people, and offer fantastic learning and growth opportunities. Our team empowers and challenges each other to learn and solve complex problems. We build and manage web applications with a strong emphasis in healthcare. If you are looking to join a supportive team, use your leadership experience, and build great products, please submit your application.
- Competitive salary
- Comp time and flexible work hours
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Full health, life, disability, and dental insurance
- Personal development/training budget
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Company provided refreshments
TherapyNotes, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All candidates whom have been given a conditional offer of employment with TherapyNotes, LLC must also undergo a criminal background check.