Zeta develops cloud-native mobile-first banking and payment platforms. Most banking systems in use aren’t designed for this scale and needs of the internet-enabled consumers. In many ways, these systems are limiting the imagination of the key stakeholders at the banks. We want this changed fundamentally.
An integral component in the payment journey is the mobile app. @Zeta we build multiple mobile applications for our multiple banking partners. In addition, we have a bunch of SDKs which we provide to our customers so that they integrate our banking stack onto their mobile applications.
What is the Job like?
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS Applications
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Optimizing performance for the app and keep it up to date with latest industry standards
Who should apply for this role?
- 5+ years of relevant experience in iOS development
- Extensive mobile development experience with iOS.
- Proficiency in Objective-C/Swift, Cocoa framework, Core Data, AutoLayout, UIKit, Xcode & iOS applications
- Experience in shipping one or more iOS apps, ideally currently available on the App Store
- Experience in writing functional testsExperience in the usage of instruments to detect memory leaks and for performance optimization
- Solid understanding of memory management with and without ARC
- In depth understanding of Apple recommended guidelines and best practices for coding
- Proven hands on experience working with table views, scroll views, delegates, notifications, NSOperations, GCD
- Knowledge of iOS networking, various design patterns and Multithreading
- Good code design skills and knowledge about Gi
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta® Banking- we are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an ‘employee benefits’ provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
3) Enterprise Payments - our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The product offerings are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. The company has over 500 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
Zeta® was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. The company was also recognised as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.