Delphix is the industry leader for DevOps test data management.
Businesses need to transform application delivery but struggle to balance speed with data security and compliance. Our DevOps Data Platform automates data security, while rapidly deploying test data to accelerate application releases. With Delphix, customers modernize applications, adopt multi-cloud, achieve CI/CD, and recover from downtime events such as ransomware up to 2x faster.
Leading companies, including Choice Hotels, Banco Carrefour, and Fannie Mae, use Delphix to accelerate digital transformation and enable zero trust data management. Visit us at www.delphix.com
. Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Facebook
Join our Data Virtualization team in India as a seasoned senior software engineer and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our product. Leverage your expertise in analyzing, debugging, and diagnosing complex software systems to contribute to our growing team.
In this role, you will architect, design, and build large-scale components of our product, driving innovation. Spearhead engineering process improvements and advocate for the adoption of industry best practices, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and excellence within the team. Unwaveringly champion the customer experience, proactively identifying and resolving issues to ensure an exceptional level of satisfaction.
- Architect, design, and implement large-scale components of the product, driving the creation of groundbreaking features and functionalities that propel our product
- Lead a team of engineers to deliver complex projects, deftly navigating areas of uncertainty, defining clear deliverables, and fostering seamless collaboration between teams to ensure successful project completion
- Establish best practices and architecture, mentoring colleagues and fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement within the team
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams, product management, sales, and customers to gain deep insights into requirements and translate them into innovative solutions that align with our business goals
- Respond to time-critical issues with unwavering composure, meticulously identifying root causes and proactively implementing robust solutions to ensure uninterrupted product performance
- Assess the impact of issues with a keen eye for systemic patterns, driving strategic improvements that enhance overall product reliability and stability
- Work with support, field teams, and customers to gather critical data and devise effective solutions or workarounds for complex customer problems, ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Tech visionary with 8-11 years of experience building and architecting enterprise products
- Driven by an unwavering passion for software engineering and a desire to push the boundaries of innovation
- Self-starter with a passion for building exceptional products, an eagerness to dive in new technical domains
- Master problem solver with a knack for analyzing, debugging, and diagnosing complex software systems, considering performance, scale, operating system interactions, and multi-threaded complexities
- Java expert with hands-on experience in industry best practices, passion to share their knowledge and elevate the team's skills
- Clear thinker with exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities, adept at handling critical customer issues and managing multiple priorities
- Team player who thrives in a test-driven, agile, collaborative, and iterative programming environment
- An effective communicator with exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, capable of engaging with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Global mindset with prior experience working with teams in the US or other countries
- Minimum undergraduate college/university degree in computer science
- Unwavering commitment to providing customers with an exceptional experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in automating database operations like backup, restore, start/stop, etc. for large scale relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, Amazon RDS, Azure SQL.
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.