We are looking for a passionate Tech professional to be at the forefront of ”The Coworking Revolution” that will be the future of workspace.
“Coworking” is the new style of working! It involves individuals or small groups working independently, but with access to each other’s opinions and ideas. A co-working space provider builds the physical space in which a sharing community exists. Coworking is already popular among boutique firms and start-ups today and is seeing rapid adoption from corporates.
About the Role:
Knowledge of software development, systems engineering and IT. Led a team, with software engineers, architects, and testers. The successful candidate is expected to be a technical manager who can deliver software and who understands and sets a high bar for all parts of the software.
You Are Someone Who Has:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or 5+ years in a development environment
- 6+ years of management experience
- 3+ years as Scrum Master / Development Manager
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Strong communication skills and experience working with highly technical management teams
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective product software engineers
- Experience influencing software engineers’ best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in disparate technologies, ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to have fun!
What You Get:
- An opportunity for you to join the team of a dynamic organization in one of the hottest sectors right now.
- An awesome team who put collaboration and trust above all else. There would an opportunity to build something with your stamp on it.
- An opportunity to work in and experience the beautiful life that @ 91springboard. Yep, we do have barbeques for the team. :)