Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation.
As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere
company. Our mobile team is located in our Los Angeles Hub, so you can live anywhere in the Pacific or Mountain time zones. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is a market-leading software company with a focus on product excellence. Join a startup team to work on a mobile product that will profoundly impact the world and the speed at which critical treatments, vaccines, and medicine get into the hands of patients who need them.
In this role, you will work with Vault platform and application teams, designers, engineers, architects, and customers to design and build flexible, intuitive, and elegant mobile capabilities to support multiple mobile apps for many of Veeva Vault applications with an initial focus on our core Veeva Vault platform.
We write natively in Swift and Kotlin to get the best performance and usability on each platform.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company so you can work at home or in an office. The mobile team will have its hub in the LA area. So, you can live anywhere in the Pacific or Mountain time zones.
What You’ll Do
- Help define a brand-new product's technical direction, including CI/CD strategy, testability, and measurability for other non-functional requirements. Own end-to-end development of an IOS or Android application as part of a team
- Working very closely with product managers who are working every day with customers
- Collaborate teams working on other applications, so we all get better
- 6+ years of software engineering experience and have to love doing development.
- More senior people will of course play more senior roles
- Mobile experience is preferred and appreciated.
- You need to be a team first type of person because that is the environment we are building.
Perks & Benefits
- Work Anywhere environment
- 1% Giving. Ask us about it.
- Company culture that is committed Customer Success and Employee Success for the long term
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.