Veeva develops cloud software that helps the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies and emerging biotechs bring critical medicine and therapies to the patients that need them. Our enterprise product suite is ubiquitous in the life sciences industry.
Veeva is a ‘Work Anywhere’ company, so you can connect with teams in our Toronto office while also having the flexibility to work from home. And as a Public Benefit Corporation, you will work for a company with purpose and focused on making a positive impact on society.
Veeva is looking for an all-star Android engineer to join the Vault CP&C (Consumer Products & Chemical) team. You’re a high-energy, passionate individual with a deep technical background and is eager to drive product advancement and innovation. In this role, you will be responsible for creating game-changing Android mobile applications in the manufacturing industries such as Consumer Packaged Goods, Chemical, and Cosmetics. We write natively in Kotlin to get the best performance and usability on each platform.
If you have a passion for creating world-class products and enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions, you may be a good fit for this position.
What You'll Do
- Help define a brand-new product's technical direction, including CI/CD strategy, testability, and measurability for other non-functional requirements. Own end-to-end development of an Android application as part of a team
- Working very closely with product managers who are working every day with customers
- Work on technical designs, identify issues, and deliver compelling mobile solutions
- Contribute to plan sprints and write stories
- Support continuous improvement. Investigate alternatives, new technologies and present them for architectural review
- Participate throughout the development life cycle
- 5+ years building applications for the Android ecosystem
- High proficiency with Kotlin
- Experience with resource management and performance tuning
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Ability to make complicated things very simple
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Pride in work through demonstrating keen attention to detail
- Creativity and a willingness to explore new technologies
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Veeva Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.