At Numerify, we are passionate about delivering a very consumable, scalable and highly performant customer experience utilizing cutting edge technologies through sound agile development practices. As we continue to evolve our platform capabilities, we are looking for highly-motivated and talented Software Engineers to join a fast-growing team and work collaboratively with other engineering groups to design, implement and deliver a high quality Analytics product in the Cloud with an awesome user-experience.
- Participate in design and implementation of new features in Numerify Platform product line.
- Participate in rapid prototypes to evaluate frameworks or design concepts.
- Strive for extensible and scalable design/code.
- Produce high quality code with automated tests that performs and scales.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 4+ to 8 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented design, data structures and programming concepts.
- Solid Java experience with common frameworks (e.g. Spring, Hibernate, etc.)
- Deep understanding of multi-threading and high concurrency designs.
- Clear understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and REST principles.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
'Good to have' Skills:
- Data driven and distributed computing principles/technologies
- Data warehousing and BI
- Experience in high performance low latency data pipeline
- Amazon Web Services
- Experience designing and implementing SaaS or PaaS offerings
- Experience in applications and/or databases performance tuning
- Automation unit tests (JUnit)
- Build systems (Maven/Ant)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Experience with Agile software development and Test Driven Development methodologies