TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
TrueAccord is expanding its direct-to-consumer product offering to help its 5M+ users pay off debts more painlessly and take control of their financial lives more quickly. By developing a set of unique, responsible financial products, we’ll give consumers the tools they need to emerge from difficult circumstances and thrive for the long-term.
As the first Engineer for Financial Services, your job will be to build and optimize financial products and services to help these consumers succeed. We’ll create offerings which meet our customers’ distinct needs, providing thoughtful alternatives to the status quo in credit and lending, banking and saving, and financial education, all which promote financial stability.
You will report to the Director of Engineering, Products and work closely with Product, Design, Operations, and Data Science to build and iterate on innovative ideas to delight our customers while furthering our vision to radically improve our customers financial lives.
- Leading the engineering efforts on our new Financial Services offering
- Working with other teams to integrate Financial Services into existing products
- Building the framework and methodologies needed to create an engineering team around Financial Services
- Bringing a strong, opinionated technical mindset into the role
- Paving the way for more team members, then hire them.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- Experience creating successful products from scratch.
- Worked closely with subject matter experts to bring simplified solutions to complex problems.
- Jumped head first into a mature codebase to find the best solution to integrate new features before.
- The ability to explain nuanced decisions with clarity, and the ability to help others make the same decisions for the future.
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is a distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.