Seedly is the one-stop platform to help people manage and learn personal finance together. Founded in 2016, we established ourselves as the leader in personal finance space in Singapore and looking to expand to even more areas.
We are looking for capable and passionate Senior Software Engineer with at least 3 years relevant experience building production level applications. As part of the engineering team, we will work as a team develop and move our suite of products forward.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other equivalent degrees/experience
- 3+ years of experience working on building production level applications
- Experience working with similar backend frameworks like NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Scala
- Experience working with similar databases like PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience working with similar cloud services like AWS, Heroku, Google Cloud
- Perseverance, passion and initiative
- Aplenty learning opportunities within team
- Flat team structure with no office politics
- Team lunches, open pantry and happy hours
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits