Join our team
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions, and is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work. With open positions around the globe, it's an exciting time to join Ivanti! Competitive salary and benefits and flexible hours. Ivanti is a great place to work.
If you’re passionate about what you do and are interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
What We Do
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
What You Would Do
- Develop new features for Ivanti Secure Access Client VPN Windows/macOS/Linux clients
- Write design specifications based on new product requirements
- Review user documentation and QA test plans
- Serve as the point of contact for the customer-support team for all escalations relating to the Ivanti Secure Access desktop client.
- Troubleshoot, debug and fix customer-reported issues in a timely manner
- Ensure robust code quality with rigorous unit testing
- Work closely with QA to ensure top-notch product quality
- Perform code analysis and reviews of other team members work
We Bring Cakes, You Ice It Up By Having
- BS/BE/B-Tech or MS/ME/M-Tech degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Electronics
- 6-9 years of experience programming in C++ on Windows/macOS/ Linux platforms in areas relating to networking and/or security
- Understanding of network protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, routing, SSL, EAP, Active Directory/LDAP)
- Strong familiarity with object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Solid understanding of memory management, multithreading, user interface design and application life-cycle management
- Experience with OS specific libraries and systems (e.g., MFC, WIX/MSI, Windows drivers, IPC) [ desirable]
- Understanding of network-security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) [ highly desirable]
- Excellent skills in debugging, problem diagnosis, creative problem solving, source code analysis and secure coding
- Excellent collaboration and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to be flexible and productive in a fast-paced environment with geographically-distributed teams
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and within a group