We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us.
Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Engineering
- You will be part of a highly technical, collaborative and creative team with a focus on cloud platform and infrastructure engineering
- We design, write and deliver software, improve availability, scalability and efficiency of our product
- We constantly improve our monitoring, metrics and KPIs as well as define and implement missing SLOs
- Embrace blameless lessons and from these implement processes and automations to ensure prevention of problem recurrence.
- Follow up and document all the acquired knowledge, whilst sharing it among all teams.
The qualifications you need:
- A bachelors or masters degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering) or a comparable education
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Project experience of operation within the SRE domain
- A track of record of excellence in software engineering knowing the systems you’ve developed from top to bottom
- Programming with Java, the Spring framework, and Python (or a similar scripting language in Linux environment)
- A track record of proactive monitoring and automation as the base for reliability
- Troubleshooting skills and strategic disaster recovery thinking a passion!
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plan, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
The base salary range below is for the role in the specified location, based on a Full Time Schedule.
Total compensation package will include base salary + bonus/commission + equity + benefits (health, dental, life, 401k, and paid time off). Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and that the actual total compensation offer will be determined based on various factors, including, but not limited to, applicant's qualifications, skills, experiences, and location.
The base salary range below is for the role in New York, based on a Full Time Schedule.
The base salary range below is for the role in Colorado, based on a Full Time Schedule.
The base salary range below is for the role in California, based on a Full Time Schedule.
The base salary range below is for the role in Washington, based on a Full Time Schedule.
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.
Accessibility and Candidate Notices