Our team’s challenge is to work with architecture, application development and operations to help achieve automation workflow during the software development cycle including application and database source control to track new change of feature from development pull requests to production. We provide designs and developing tools to assist in database development automation at Agoda by leading database objects and code changes, unit testing and performance testing automation and other data tools with SQL Dockers, NOSQL Dockers and other system.
We are looking for a strong software engineer to provide the innovation and creative solution of automated workflow with agile methodology.
- Design, develop and deliver of database build, testing and deployment automation solution
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks and incident coordination with internal and external of developers.
- Support and maintain CI/CD workflow database systems to meet business delivery specification for Development, Testing and Production Environment.
- Support to various business and development team both SQL and NOSQL technology to ensure the scalable and high availability solutions.
- 3+ Years' experience in a software development
- Good understanding of DevOps methodology and automation tools i.e. GitHub, TeamCity or other CI tools
- Hands-on experience with the whole SDLC: Requirement, Design, Code, Test, Deploy
- Understand VMs, Docker containers and their applications
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Business-level English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Experience with configuration management: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Powershell
- Experience with container orchestration and its challenges (e.g. Kubernetes)