LiveRamp is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help us maintain, grow, and continue automating our existing infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform.
We are responsible for ensuring high availability of an infrastructure that processes billions of customer records on a daily basis, and supporting teams globally with standardized tools and processes to help them get things done better and faster.
- Promote infrastructure-as-code philosophy, leveraging tools like Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Support an entire engineering organization based in California, New York, London and Nantong, China
- Ensure we are on the cutting edge of features on Google Cloud Platform
- Help the organization leverage Datadog, Forseti, PagerDuty and LogDNA to monitor applications and infrastructure proactively and keep things working
- Engineer systems and processes with compliance and security in mind
- Collaborate with engineering teams to construct and optimize the software build pipeline using Jenkins
- Function as stewards for shared data, services, tools, processes and libraries
- Have 3+ years of DevOps-like work experience and have a passion for infrastructure and helping your fellow developer
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive
- Experienced with a public cloud platform such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure
- Comfortable with shell scripting and fluent in at least one of Ruby, Java or Go
- Have built or supported a continuous integration pipeline using Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI, Travis CI or similar
- Fluent with networking (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP)
- Can demonstrate intuition around securing systems in a public cloud environment
- People leadership experience
- Have handled or participated in a large-scale cloud migration
- Unix/Linux systems administration experience
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.