Senior DevOps Engineer (CI/CD)
The Enterprise Continuous Delivery (CD) team is looking for an energetic and motivated senior software engineer to advance our CI / CD pipelines to the next generation. The CD team is tasked with developing and maintaining the tools consumed by our Engineering Teams to make them more efficient and productive as their products pass through the Software Development Life Cycle. The team is responsible for writing high-quality functional code and tests to implement and maintain terraform modules used to create, configure and upgrade Kubernetes clusters in EKS, engineer and enhance shared library functionality for CI / CD pipelines for the company using Jenkinsfiles and evangelize CI / CD / DevOps best practices.
- Engineer, maintain and contribute to JenkinsFile Shared libraries used by the enterprise for our CI / CD needs.
- Write high-quality code and tests in Groovy and Go for our CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure.
- Write, upgrade, and maintain Terraform modules used to spin up and maintain EKS clusters in AWS.
- Understand, develop, and enhance our Kubernetes offering for the enterprise.
- Maintain our CD tooling using Jenkins, ArgoCD, Argo Workflows, and ArgoRollouts.
- Enhance existing Tool Chain through internal development and investigation of third party software.
- Work with Software Engineers to develop and support our Continuous Delivery process.
- Provide support for Production and non-production environments.
- Knowledge and experience using Terraform at an enterprise level.
- Experience with Kubernetes (on-prem or AWS) or similar container orchestration technologies
- Knowledge of JenkinsFiles and Groovy.
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins / Bamboo or Hudson.
- 2 years of experience with AWS.
- Working knowledge of Linux systems and subsystems.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Good to have Experience:
- Exposure to agile project management framework.
- Experience with ECS and EKS in AWS would be ideal.
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
Join the experts.If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!