With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Icertis is looking for a DevOps Automation Engineer to automate our Cloud Operation tasks, which includes but is not limited to, daily deployment, and creating automated solutions and tools for daily or frequently occurring activities. This team provides a wide range of automation services to the whole of Product Engineering and Delivery organization.
This is a technical, hands-on tools DevOps Automation Engineer role requiring development experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Selected candidate will work in a collaborative environment across Product Development and Operations stakeholders. Candidate will focus on developing innovative approaches to simplify and streamline the DevOps processes to introduce or enhance automation and provide continuous improvement to existing processes and automation capabilities.
The Senior Software Engineer – DevOps is responsible for the foundational underpinnings of automated solutions across all environments, producing specifications for product teams to establish and maintain environments, configurations for all supporting software, deployment, and technical support for product development groups including product managers, developers, architects, QA engineers, and end users. #LI-Remote within the US.
What you will do:
- Participate in the design and implementation process for new and existing product features, with a focus on providing the proper technical underpinning for successful execution of the requirements.
- Develop software solutions that will automate manual processes to enable agility within IT and development and operation teams.
- Implement and manage continuous code build and deployment with TFS and other tools.
- Implement and manage monitoring and analysis tools.
- Optimize and troubleshoot software and supporting services for speed and most efficient use of resources.
- Manage DEV, QA and staging environments, and work with product managers, developers, architects, QA engineers, and other staff to tune those environments during the development process.
- Serve as key link between software development teams, CloudOps & IT teams, particularly regarding continuous integration and deployment goals.
- Build and utilize automation tools with respect to the release management process.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and run virtual teams to develop and deliver innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
What you will bring:
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer with 1+ year as an application developer with C#, .NET based software products.
- Knowledge of Development Tool chain to enable/support CI/CD model.
- Software engineering background and a strong understanding of systems internals.
- Experience completing a full development lifecycle – SDLC.
- System automation, scripting and deployment tools using PowerShell (must have), Python or Ruby (nice to have).
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving application and system related issues on live environments.
- Application deployment and configuration management strongly desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft technologies.
- TFS/AzureDevOps/GitHub and SDLC environment administration.
- Strong target orientation and project execution skills.
- Should possess strong professional expertise and intermediate management skills with the ability to make decisions.
- Experience in client/stakeholder relationship management will be a bonus.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Development and integration of DevOps related tool chain across Operations and Development organizations like TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps Server/ Azure DevOps Service (must have), ARM Templates, Visual Studio, GitHub, and Data protection & privacy knowledge.
- System automation, scripting – Power shell and deployment tools (Azure DevOps Service, VSTS/TFS etc).
- C# & ASP.NET with intermediate level programing experience.
- Must have familiarity with Windows (IIS) and nice to have Unix based operating systems.
- Understanding of networking, replication principles, and Operating Systems.
- Process orientation knowledge.
- Test process design, evaluation and implementation experience.
- System nteraction/interfaces experience.
- Exposure to continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous quality.
- Experience to implement industry best practices like code analysis, unit testing, test automation pipelines using Azure DevOps/VSTS/TFS, security testing using tools like Veracode, performance testing using VS, etc..
- 2+ years of experience in Agile (Scrum/ Kanban) methodologies.
- Conduct trainings.
- 2+ years of experience with requirement management tool like TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps.
- Must have experience in cloud based infrastructure like Azure platform (must have) and nice to have exposure on AWS or OpenShift with fundamental cloud knowledge.
- 1+ year experience with containerization for deployments using tools like Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Share ownership of a rapidly scaling DevOps as a Service.
- Collaborative environment work exposure.
- Organized, task-oriented and able to manage changing priorities.
- Ability to work both independently or in a team environment.
- Client and delivery focused.
- Process ownership.
- Continuous process improvement approach.
- Strong analytical skills and data gathering.
- Business acumen.
- Problem solving and thought leadership with SME.
- Function service offering and industry knowledge.
- Conflict resolution and people/team handling.
- Delegation and decision making.
- Performance and development focus.
- Time management and planning and organizing.
- Teaming, cross functional and global collaboration.
Base Salary Compensation:
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
•Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
•Flexible work location (role dependent)
•Paid maternity and paternity leave
•7 Days for Humanity in 2022 – paid volunteer days
•Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
•Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
This specific role might not be for you, but maybe you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please forward this opportunity to anyone who wants to help Transform the Foundation of Commerce!
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]