The key responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
1. Work to understand requirements and design and implement solutions.
2. Will have to work with the backend team to create the infrastructure required for production/qa and development.
3. Completely own the product.
4. Provide technical leadership to team members and be a team player.
5. Mentor team members working with you with the latest technology trends, best practices in software engineering.
6. Work primarily in client side technologies and comfortable with the server side whenever required.
7. Obsessed with best software engineering practices such as TDD, continuous integration, delivery, and deployment and implementing them.
1. Must have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
2. Must have at least 5 years’ experience in UI/UX, frontend development.
3. Must be proficient in HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS with ES6+
4.Must have worked with at least one other JS library/framework like Angular/Vue/Knockout/Ember
5. Must have experience with responsive design
6. Should have experience with designing, building, and deploying scalable, highly available and distributed systems
7. Should be able to identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
8. Should have good knowledge in different architectural styles/patterns
9. Should have experience with AWS
10.Should have prior experience as a tech lead who has mentored/led small teams in building product features at scale
We seek to foster our team's diversity, in terms of culture and life experiences. We especially encourage women, sexual and gender minorities, people with disabilities, and members of other underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability