Xpanse, Inc. is an exciting extremely well-capitalized B2B stealth fintech platform company with an awesome team that is revolutionizing the $11T mortgage industry. Borrowers, lenders, servicers, and providers leverage Xpanse s end-to-end fintech and mortgage technology solution that streamlines the process through automation, real-time intelligence, big data, and analytics. Our SaaS platform will power the mortgage industry and its relationships with the tens of thousands of third-party providers that are integral to the mortgage process and market. One of the nation's largest mortgage companies is also an Xpanse customer. We are rapidly growing our awesome team (with backgrounds from top-tier Seattle and Silicon Valley tech companies) in the beautiful Greater Seattle area and looking for superstars to join our team. Come chat with us to learn more or grab a virtual coffee with us!
Senior Software Full- Stack Engineers and Developers
You’re a superstar and your peers describe you as such:
- Have prior experience successfully building and delivering new product/platform from the ground up.
- Have spearheaded the build and development of a successful SaaS/PaaS B2B platform or B2B marketplace platform.
- Expertise in driving platform features (APIs/interfaces, aggregation, automation, performance-tracking, recommendations engine) across hundreds and thousands of enterprise customers and B2B providers.
- Have previous experience building and growing world-class engineering platforms and products from build phase to rollout phase.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage, contribute and collaborate with other functional leaders such as product and design.
- Is data-driven, rigorous thinker, changes/adapts decisions based on customer feedback and insights.
- Has worked well in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines, adapts and thrives in an evolving and changing environment.
- Prior B2B startups experience or have successfully built a startup B2B business from the ground up within a larger company.
- Must be based in/around Seattle/Bellevue, WA (office in Bellevue, WA)