LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe and effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems and enabling our customers’ success—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Data Stewardship team is a nimble team of developers building products and services to empower users to control their data across the internet. We work closely with other teams at LiveRamp to ensure consumer preferences are honored. We aim to help our clients build trust with their users and stay up-to-date with the ever-evolving global privacy landscape.
- Lead engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle in partnership with team members (engineering, product, data ethics)
- Work across teams to ensure consumer requests are respected across the entire suite of LiveRamp products.
- Build accessible and intuitive user interfaces
- Architect new systems and design APIs
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Champion engineering best practices and standards
Your team will:
- Build products that enable LiveRamp and LiveRamp’s Clients to honor consumer choices across the ecosystem
- Use modern technologies such as: golang, typescript / react, terraform, docker / kubernetes, GCP
- Work closely with LiveRamp’s data-ethics and legal team to ensure our products continue to meet privacy regulations
- 3+ years of experience writing and deploying high-quality production code.
- Enjoy collaborating on a distributed agile development team
- Lead end-to-end development and release of an application or service
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior developers
- Empathy for customers and teammates
- Deeply inquisitive. Always asking why we do things and how we can do them better
- Strong communicator. Sharing information regularly and concisely
- Experience with Agile software development and Product Development Lifecycle
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience building systems that follow principles of Privacy by Design
- Knowledge of privacy regulations (CCPA, GDPR, etc) and how they affect engineering systems
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.