StrongBox Data Solutions is building a team to expand our StrongLink software. StrongLink is a disruptive technology which brings the power of metadata and machine learning to autonomous data management across heterogeneous storage platforms.
We strive for excellence and seek like minded individuals to join our team. We are seeking bright, passionate individuals who
want to work on new and disruptive technologies, and who enjoys dynamic environment where they can directly impact that next generation technology. If you enjoy challenges in a fast pace company, we welcome your application.
We are currently seeking Senior Software Engineers in the Broomfield/Boulder area with:
- You will be part of a team that architects and develops a new platform for StrongBox Data Solutions that is able to reach unparalleled scale, performance, intelligence and reliability in a complex data environment. This platform will become the launching point for the next set of the company’s products and will stretch you to create learning models, advanced data analytics and other game changing production ready capabilities.
- Minimum 8 years Java development in high performance data oriented environments
- Advanced Java development experience in Java 8+ (streaming, functional interfaces)
- Advanced Java concurrency, lock-free algorithms, distributed systems development
- Hands-on with NoSQL database operations from Java
- Server side API development using REST/JSON using Spring Boot, RestLet, or similar
- Proven experience using multiple repository git workflows
- Proven desire to develop extensive complex testing around your work
- Recent experience in an Agile Scrum based development organization
- Comfortable in a CI/CD based workflow
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands-on Kafka or other modern messaging systems
- AWS experience with S3, Lambda, EC2, ECS
- Development of node.js or other stacks for prototyping
- SBDS offers a comprehensive benefits package