Veeva develops cloud software that helps the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies and emerging biotechs bring critical medicine and therapies to the patients that need them. Our enterprise product suite is ubiquitous in the life sciences industry.
Veeva is a ‘Work Anywhere
’ company, so you can connect with teams in our Raleigh office while also having the flexibility to work from home. And as a Public Benefit Corporation
, you will work for a company with purpose and focused on making a positive impact on society.
Join a team of software engineers working to improve how clinical trials work globally. We are already revolutionizing the process of completing a clinical trial, now we need to bring our application to the next level and build a fully integrated Site Solution. You will work with existing development teams to build our new integration features, while also maintaining some of our existing platform features.
What You'll Do
- Design software solutions and document them for review by the rest of the team
- Lead other team members in delivering product requirements
- Develop code in Java and React.js
- Unit test your code
- Diagnose and fix issues found in testing and production
- Work in an agile/small team environment with a successful Cloud SaaS company
- Directly collaborate with all product stakeholders and contribute to product definition and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree is preferred
- Experience with HTML5, React, and CSS
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent, self-managed, and motivated personality
Nice to Have
- Experience with Atlassian products such as Jira
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an Agile development process
- Experience with Spring
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Flexible PTO
- Gym reimbursement program
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.