We are looking for Senior Software Engineer who will focus on building and extending our monetization services for OLX Horizontals with markets in Poland, Ukraine, Romania, Portugal, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
What you will be doing?
- Working in a cross-functional team with Back-end, Front-end, Product, QA, Analyst, SRE to build serverless, high-traffic solutions related to invoicing and payments
- Helping us to tear down legacy monolith
- Creating backend solutions of high-availability
- Contributing to an architecture of multi-country marketplace
- Constantly improving your skills by attending internal and external workshops and conferences
- Being a part of hardworking development team that is passionate about product and technology
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Experience with Go / Kotlin
- PHP background is nice to have
- Ideally serverless production experience
- Background working with relational databases as well as non-relational databases, e.g. MySQL, DynamoDB, Redis, Memcached
- Good understanding of cloud architecture, ideally AWS. Bonus points if you know DevOps technology like Terraform
- Inner responsibility for the work, motivated by the quality of delivered solutions
- Insight into user perspective — it's important not only to know how to seek a technical problem but also to understand why
- Being a team-player, open discussions and for cross hub collaborations
What can we offer to you:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus: 15%
- Working with and impacting OLX websites all around the world
- Training and conference budget
- Benefit package
OLX Group is a network of leading classifieds platforms in over 45 markets, including brands like OLX, Avito, Letgo, Dubizzle, among others.
We connect local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. Hundreds of millions of people in local markets all around the globe generate more than 1.9 billion monthly visits, 37 billion monthly page views and 54 million listings every month on the OLX Group’s online marketplaces.
OLX Group is also an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state and local law. To learn more about us please visit www.olxgroup.com