LeanTaaS, a well established start-up, develops software that increases patient access to medical care by optimizing how health systems use expensive, constrained resources like infusion chairs, operating rooms, and inpatient beds.
Over 100 health systems and 300 hospitals rely on the company’s iQueue cloud-based platform to increase patient access, decrease wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs.
We have raised more than $250 million in aggregate, from investors such as Insight Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds backed by industry leaders in the healthcare space. CBInsights recently named us among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
You will be part of a small, close-knit, cross-functional team including product managers, frontend engineers, data scientists and designers on a mission to understand customer needs and build thoughtful solutions that solve hard problems.
You have to be comfortable with ambiguity - healthcare data can be messy and challenging and requires patience, tenacity, and reverse engineering skill. But the satisfaction when customers love our features is priceless.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with PM, Design and Data Science teams to understand and solve customer problems.
- Be a productive team member - produce elegant, readable, testable, maintainable code, participate in design and code reviews and help resolve production issues as they arise.
- Make the team stronger by sharing your knowledge.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of professional experience working on production RESTful web services in cloud environments (AWS or GCP)
- 4+ years of industry experience in Python and Python frameworks - Flask or Django
- 3+ years of SQL and database performance tuning experience
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Managerial or Team Lead experience
- Experience working with server-less technologies - AWS lambdas, API Gateways and SQS
- Experience in developing GraphQL APIs
- Experience working in healthcare-related industry
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, motivated team in a start-up environment
- Competitive compensation and RSU package
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
- Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Commute, and/or Home Office
LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you require assistance during the application process, please reach out to [email protected]
LeanTaaS will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.