Tradeshift is looking for an outstanding senior software engineer with java backend and web development experience to join our China engineering team. You will become a member of an international, skilled, cross-functional and self-driven production team that includes developers, designers and product people. At Tradeshift, we are changing the way companies do electronic business together - globally. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
You are strong in several of the following areas:
- Deep Java skills, experience with frameworks and library collections such as Spring and Apache commons.
- Experience with Linux/Unix, Apache, Tomcat, Jetty in live environments.
- Experience with or interest for high-scalability distributed system technologies .
- Working experience in structured development and build environments (continuous integration, automated testing, automated configuration and deployment)
- Experience with internet programming (REST,SOAP, client/server, Ajax) and related security paradigms (e.g. OAuth, OpenId,SSO/SAML, WS-Security, PKI)
- Good database skills (Postgresql, Oracle, Mysql,SQL Server or similar)
- Curiosity towards new technology, programming languages, frameworks, etc..
- 5+ years of professional experience, or working knowledge
- Be fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
- Know a lot about what's happening in the world of cutting-edge Web, SaaS/PaaS development
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Culture & Perks:
• Ambitious international startup environment in China
• Career and professional development opportunities
• Being part of a super dedicated, agile team of very skilled people
• A competitive compensation package including bonus
• Trips to tech camps in the United States and Denmark for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
• Commercial insurance plan which includes medical insurance, accident insurance, disability, life insurance etc.
• Company activities such as annual travel, team building and much more!